Thursday, May 21, 2009

ME! ME! ME!

Hello World!
This is my first posting and I thought I would tell you a bit about myself. I'm a twentysomething girl from the greatest city on earth - MONTREAL! I adore fashion, food and the greater things in life. I finshed school with a bachelor in economics and I now work in a bank....YES!! im an office drone and i HATE it! That's one of the reasons that i started this blog - to maybe help me find my way, and see whats out there and is it something i want to do. Dont get me wrong, I wont be blogging about my work and boring this like that, I plan on blogging on everything that interestes me. I love fashion, so expect A LOT of it on here and my VERY HONEST opinion on certain styles and looks. Hope you all enjoy this blog and I'm looking forward to all your comments.
Until the next post!!
xoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment